Oven Roasted Breakfast Potatoes
Make your brunch extra special with the addition of Oven Roasted Breakfast Potatoes. Just cut up your potatoes and pop them in the oven.
- 1 lb red-skinned potatoes, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 3 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine the potatoes, onion, olive oil, paprika, salt, pepper, and dried thyme in a bowl and toss to combine. Pour the mixture onto the sheet pan and spread out on a single layer.
- Roast potatoes, turning halfway through, until golden and crispy, about 40 minutes. Add in the crumble bacon and serve.
You can also use breakfast sausage in place of the bacon. If the potatoes seem to be crowded, transfer half of the mixture onto another sheet pan and bake at the same time.