One Skillet Sausage and Pasta Bake
This flavorful Chorizo Sausage and Pasta Bake is quick and easy to make. And the best part is that the entire meal is made with one dish.
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 red pepper sliced thinly
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved.
- 1/3 lb. chorizo sausage, sliced
- 1 cup cellentani pasta
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesean cheese
- 2 green onion, sliced
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high and add oil. Add onion and red peppers and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and chorizo and heat through. Add pasta, water, and whole can of diced tomatoes. Bring to a boil then cover, reducing heat to low and cook until pasta is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Top with parmesan cheese and green onion.
Make sure you use the entire can of diced tomatoes, no draining needed! This recipe uses dried chorizo sausage instead of the fresh sausage.