Nutella and Banana Frozen Yogurt
With the harmonious flavor combo and blend of creamy and crunchy textures, this froyo will be like a chocolatey heaven in your mouth.
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups yogurt
- 2/3 cups nutella (Store bought or make your own)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 4 tbs sugar (Adjust to taste)
- 1/4 cup hazelnut pieces
- 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Peel and freeze the bananas ahead of time. This isn't entirely necessary, but it helps speed things along.
- Combine all ingredients except the hazelnuts and chocolate chips in a blender and process until smooth. Chill mixture for 30 minutes to 1 hour, until it reaches about 40 degrees.
- While the yogurt mixture is in the fridge, toast the hazelnuts. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Spread the nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toast until just beginning to be fragrant, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer yogurt mixture to an ice cream maker and churn according to package directions. During the last 5 minutes or so, add in the hazelnut pieces and chocolate chips.