No-Churn Chocolate Pecan Ice Cream
Toasted pecans and chocolate are a match made in heaven. Freeze a piece of heaven to enjoy any time with this 10-minute-prep, no-churn chocolate ice cream.
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp espresso or cold brew coffee (Optional, but it increases the chocolatey flavor)
- 2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 2 cups chopped pecans, divided
- Stirring regularly, toast the pecans in a skillet over low heat until golden brown. It should take 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside and cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the condensed milk, cocoa powder, and espresso.
- Whip the heavy cream until stiff peans form, about 2 minutes.
- Fold the cream into the condensed milk mixture, then fold in 1 1/2 cups of the toasted pecans.
- Spoon the mix into a loaf pan, then top with the remaining toasted pecans. Freeze until firm, about 6 hours.