The best part about this No-Boil Ziti is that you can make everything in one pan! No need to dirty up another dish or pot.
- 3 cups tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 oz uncooked ziti noodles
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF.
- In a large bowl combine the tomato sauce, water, ricotta cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella, and the uncooked noodles. Pour the mixture into a 13x9-inch baking pan and cover tightly with foil. Bake until noodles are cooked through and mixture is bubbly, about 55 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle on the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Let pasta sit 5 minutes before serving.
Cook 1/2 lb. of ground sausage and add it to the mixture if desired. Wait about 5-10 minutes before serving to avoid a hot mouth. Ouch!