No-Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Mini Cheesecakes
These easy, kid friendly individual cheesecakes are the perfect treats to keep the little ones busy, and the big ones excited for dessert.
- 1 cup raspberries (Plus more for garnish)
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 cup shortbread cookie crumbs
- 4 oz white chocolate chips (Plus more for garnish)
- 2 tbs butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Add the raspberries, lemon juice, and sugar to a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-low heat, stirring regularly, then lower heat and let simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat to strain and let cool.
- In a food processor, pulse together the shortbread crumbs, a quarter of the white chocolate chips, and the butter. Press into the bottom of jumbo muffin cups and refrigerate while preparing the rest. This will help the crust set.
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy, then add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Melt the white chocolate, then add it as well, beating to thoroughly incorporate.
- Pour the strained raspberry into the cream cheese and stir. Spoon this over the refrigerated crusts and decorate with raspberries and white chocolate chips. Refrigerate for another 2 hours, or until the cheesecake has set.