No-Bake Lemonade Pie
Enjoy the last of summer with this thirst-quenching No-Bake Lemonade Pie. No need to turn on the oven for this delicious pie.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 pre-baked pastry pie crust
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- powdered sugar
- In medium bowl use an electric mixer and beat heavy whipping cream until medium peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine condensed milk, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into pie crust and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours. Garnish with powdered sugar
For this recipe we used a pastry pie dough but you can use a graham cracker crust as well. You can substitute 2 cups of whipped topping (like Cool Whip) in place of the fresh whipped cream.