Mini Pizza Spiders
These tasty mini pizza spiders will weave a web you want to get caught in!
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 can whole black olives
- 1 jar tomato sauce
- 1 package shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Prepare cookie sheets by lightly greasing or by using parchment paper.
- Slice black olives in half, lengthwise for the body of the spider. Further slice about 1/4 of the halves to make thin slices for the legs.
- Separate the dough into biscuits, then separate each biscuit into 4 layers. Shape them with a rolling pin if you'd like to help keep them perfectly round, otherwise just place on cookie sheet.
- Spoon on one teaspoon tomato sauce per pizza. Place shreds of mozzarella in the form of a web onto the pizza. Top with an olive half and 8 olive strips.
- Bake for about 7-9 minutes, until biscuits are golden brown.
Alternatively, you can cut the olives into medallions to make mini mummy pizzas or you can get mozzarella loafs and cookie cutter them into spooky shapes like ghosts.