Mini Pepperoni Pizzas with Tortilla Crust
These mini pizzas are a highly customizable snack or appetizer, perfect for all your guests, and easy to whip up in less than 20 minutes.
- 4 flour tortillas (Have a couple extra handy just in case)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 24 pepperonis
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Use a biscuit cutter to cut 2 or 3 holes out of each tortilla. If you have multiple biscuit cutters, pick one that's about the same size as the hole in your muffin pan.
- Put one tortilla round into each muffin tin hole. Spread on about 2 tsp sauce per tortilla. Sprinkle on some cheese, then top with pepperonis and a tomato slice.
- Bake until cheese is bubbly, about 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before trying to get the pizzas out of the tray.
- Top with ground pepper, garnish with fresh herbs, and watch them disappear!