These Maryland crabcakes taste like the sea and will immediately take you back to summers on the coast.
- 2 slices white bread, crumbled
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tsp Old Bay seasoning Can sub. Cajun seasoning
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 lb lump crabmeat Fresh is best
- Mix together bread crumbs, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Old Bay, parsley, and egg until combined. Stir in crabmeat.
- Shape mixture into four evenly-sized patties.
- Broil for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Old Bay.
- Spritz with fresh lemon and serve with tartar or cocktail sauce.
Fresh crabmeat can be found in your local grocery, although pre-packaged will also work just fine in its place.