Marshmallow Chocolate Fudge
This Marshmallow Chocolate Fudge is so fun and fast to make. Add some walnuts in the fudge to make it taste like rocky road!
- 1 14-oz can sweetened cond
- 1 12-oz bag chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup golden raisins (optional)
- Grease a 8-inch square pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a saucepan mix together the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips. Heat over low until melted, stirring constantly. Once smooth, remove from heat. Stir in the vanilla extract Let sit 5 minutes. Fold in the marshmallows and raisins, making sure not to over stir, otherwise the marshmallows will melt.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth. Chill in the fridge until set, about 2 hours. Cut into squares and serve.
Add 1/2 cup chopped walnuts to make this into rocky road fudge. The marshmallows will melt if you stir them too much.