Little Pumpkin Pudding Monsters
These adorable little pumpkin pudding monsters make for fun and easy Halloween desserts that the kids can help with, too.
- 15 oz canned pumpkin purée
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 5 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups ginger snap cookies
- 16-20 marshmallows
- chocolate frosting
- Combine pumpkin purée, evaporated milk, pudding mix, and pumpkin pie spice in a blender or bowl, and mix for about 2 minutes. Set aside to let pudding rest, about 5 minutes.
- Blend or crush cookies until nicely crumbled.
- Once pudding has set, spoon 2-3 tbs into each bowl to cover the bottom third. The amount may vary depending on the container's size.
- Fill the next third of the bowl with the cookie crumbles.
- Spoon in enough pudding to fill the containers to the top.
- Pipe chocolate frosting onto marshmallows, then place marshmallows on the pudding.