Lemon Yogurt Parfaits
Turn brunch into a lemon affair with these Lemon Yogurt Parfaits served with homemade lemon curd, crunchy granola and creamy yogurt.
For the Lemon Curd
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 6 Tbsp butter
For the Parfait
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 cups granola
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- In a glass bowl whisk together the lemon juice, lemon zest, sugar and eggs. Place in a double boiler over a boiling pot of water on medium-high and whisk in butter.
- Continue to whisk until curd is thick and you are able to see bubbles pop on the surface, about 10-14 minutes.
- Transfer the lemon curd to a bowl and chill at least one hour, placing plastic wrap directly on the curd. Set aside.
- In a small parfait glass layer the granola, greek yogurt, lemon curd and cool whip. Top with lemon zest and serve.
If you are in a hurry you may also use store-bought lemon curd. Prepare these in advance for a stress-free brunch.