Jalapeño Blue Cheese Venison Burgers
That venison in your freezer is calling your name, and these jalapeño blue cheese venison burgers are perfect whether it's grilling season or not.
- 1 lb ground venison
- 4 jalapeños, chopped
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 oz blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 4 hamburger buns
- Iceberg lettuce
- American cheese slices
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Combine meat, chopped jalapeños, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Form four evenly-sized patties.
- Make a well in the center of each patty with your thumbs and insert 1 oz of blue cheese. Form into patty again - there should be no blue cheese showing.
- Brush each side with melted butter. Grill burgers on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes until preferred doneness is reached.
- Top burgers with preferred condiments and serve!