Italian Pasta Salad
Looking for a fun recipe to bring along to a party or a picnic in the park? This Italian Pasta Salad is a great addition to any table.
- 1 lb. box penne pasta
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved.
- 1 4oz can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 1/2 cups Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, chopped
- Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain. Toss pasta with olive oil and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, add the cucumber, grape tomatoes, black olives, Italian dressing and basil. Serve.
Serve this quick recipe at your next picnic. You can top with cheese or meats if desired.