Iced Chamomile Tea Pitcher Cocktails
This refreshing and relaxing whiskey cocktail is the perfect make ahead drink. Stir it together, keep it in the fridge, and get your lazy Sunday on.
- 8 bags chamomile tea
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups whiskey
- 2 dashes lemon bitters (If you're feeling fancy)
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- Orange wedges, for garnish
- Bring water to a boil. Add tea bags and steep for 10 minutes. Remove tea bags and stir in honey until dissolved. Let cool on the counter or in the fridge until at least room temperature.
- Stir in the lemon juice, whiskey, and lemon bitters if you have them. Taste and add lemon or honey as needed.
- Keep chilled in the fridge, or in a pitcher with ice, and enjoy!