Nothing says summer like a ball game and some hot dogs. There's just something about a ballpark frank that seems so much better than a hot dog made at home, but what if we told you there's a way to recreate that nostalgic and unforgettable taste of home game food from the comfort of your home? You can buy a pop-up hot dog toaster on Amazon, and it's way cooler than your traditional toaster oven or hot dog roller. This is one kitchen appliance you're going to wish you had bought sooner.
The Nostalgia Retro hot dog toaster is pretty much everything you could ever hope for. It's a gadget the whole family will absolutely love. You can toast two regular size or extra plump hot dogs and two hot dog buns at the same time, giving your entire dog the perfectly toasted crisp we all love.
Retro Hot Dog Toasters
1. Nostalgia HDT600RETRORED Pop-Up 2 Hot Dog and Bun Toaster With Mini Tongs Works with Chicken, Turkey, Veggie Links, Sausages and Brats, Pack of 1, Retro Red
- ?Adjustable toasting timer and stop toasting button allows you to toast hot dogs to your preferred doneness
- Keep hands safe when removing hot dogs by using the included hot dog cage and mini tongs
- Slide out the drip tray when done toasting for easy cleaning
- Use the cord wrap to wrap the cord underneath the base of the unit for tidy storage
With temperature control settings, a convenient stop button, and an adjustable cooking timer, you can cook the weiners to your desired doneness every time. A few people with a verified purchased left great reviews on this countertop gadget, mentioning that the only issue was the bun length and that it does not do too well with larger buns.
This hot dog toaster also comes in a retro Coca-Cola Version. Nostalgia Electrics really knows what they're doing with these appliances!
2. Nostalgia Coca-Cola Pop-Up 2 Hot Dog and Bun Toaster, With Mini Tongs, Works With Chicken, Turkey, Veggie Links, Sausages and Brats, HDT600COKE, Red
This retro gadget also has a crumb tray, adjustable heat settings, and a hot dog basket for easy insertion and removal. Some reviews say you'll want to explore the different heat settings your first time cooking with it to see which one gets your dogs to your desired doneness. Some people prefer them crispy (that's me) while others prefer a less-cooked dog.
This is the perfect retro gadget for summer nights or any evening when you don't feel like cooking. Just pop some weiners and hot dog buns into this pop-up hot dog toaster, and you're on your way to perfect ballpark dogs in just a few minutes!