Honey Thyme Marinated Wild Boar Tenderloin
Do your part combating an invasive species and grill up a tasty dinner with this immensely flavorful marinade that works its magic in less than an hour.
- 1 wild boar tenderloin
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- Trim the tenderloin of excess fat and the tough silver skin. Transfer the tenderloin to a 1-gallon zip top bag.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, and cayenne. Pour this mixture over the tenderloin in the bag, smooshing it around to fully cover the tenderloin.
- Seal the bag with as little air as possible, then refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Get the grill nice and hot, and lightly oiled. Cook the boar to your desired level of doneness, about 15 minutes, flipping once while it's cooking.
- Serve with some grilled veggies or your favorite sides.