Honey Dijon Roasted Pork Loin
This Honey Dijon Roasted Pork Loin is a great way to make an impressive dinner that is on the table fast and easy. Serve it with potatoes or rice.
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- 1 1 lb pork tenderloin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 Tbsp whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF and spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Place the sliced onion on the bottom of the pan. Place the pork on top of the onion and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine together the Dijon mustard, honey, and dried thyme in a bowl. Brush half of the mixture on the pork and cover with foil. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil and glaze with the remaining mustard sauce. Preheat the broiler and place pork underneath the broiler, cooking until a crust forms on the top, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let pork rest before slicing.
The internal temperature of the pork should reach 145ºF. Serve the pork with the cooked onions on the side.