Homemade Lavender Fudge
The hardest part about making this white chocolate lavender fudge is waiting for it to set. Flowers aren't just for giving, show boo you can eat them too.
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tbs butter
- 1 tbs dried culinary lavender
- Optional but good: Finley grind the lavender in a clean coffee grinder, spice grinder, or mortar and pestle.
- Prepare a 9 x 9 baking dish by lightly greasing and / or lining with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a double boiler. Stirring often, let all ingredients melt and stir until everything is smooth and evenly incorporated.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish, then cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator until it sets, generally a few hours, but leaving it overnight is best.
- Cut into serving sizes and wrap individually in wax paper.