Homemade Jelly Candies
Make these easy jelly candies next time you're looking for a fun and sweet treat!
- 2 sachets gelatin (Unflavored, unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 3 oz box fruit flavored gelatin
- In a medium sauce pan, combine the three ingredients and let rest on no heat for 10 minutes while the gelatin blooms.
- Turn to medium heat, and stir constantly until all the gelatin has dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Pour into a baking pan or sheet, or into molds.
- Chill until solid, about 2 hours.
- Once set, pop them out of the molds, cut into squares, or cut with a cookie cutter.
- They don't generally stick, but if you're finding that they do, coat with corn starch, powdered sugar, granulated sugar, or some mix of the three.