Herb Roasted Carrots
Never fight to get someone to eat their vegetables again! With this recipe there will be none left.
- 2 lbs carrots
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp oregano
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cut the carrots to a uniform thickness or pieces. I kept mine whole, cutting some of the bigger ones in half. You can also cut them into 2 inch chunks.
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, thyme, and oregano.
- Toss the carrots in the olive oil mixture then spread on a baking sheet. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cut the garlic cloves in half, leaving smaller ones whole, then mix in with the carrots.
- Roast until tender, 35-40 minutes. Stir the carrots half-way though.
- Garnish with fresh parsley when ready to serve.