Morticia's Sour Apple Melon Cocktail
This sour apple melon cocktail will bewitch your party guests better than any witch's brew could.
- 2 oz green apple moonshine
- 1 oz Midori
- 1 package gummy worms
- Make green apple moonshine from scratch, found here.
- Add ice to shaker, then pour in the moonshine and Midori.
- Shake and strain into martini glasses.
- Garnish with gummy worms.
If you don't have any moonshine handy, try apple schnapps or apple vodka. For a more sour taste, you can even substitute sour gummy worms for the garnish!