Grilled Lamb Chops
These Grilled Lamb Chops are so easy to make and make an amazingly elegant meal. Serve these chops alongside some mint jelly.
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 lbs lamb chops
- mint jelly to serve alongside
- In a large plastic bag mix together the vinegar, salt, black pepper, garlic cloves, onion, olive oil, and lamb chops and marinade in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the lamb from the marinade and discard. Wrap the exposed bone in aluminum foil to prevent burning. Grill the lamb to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for a medium temperature. Remove from the grill and serve.
We recommend marinating this cut of meat for only 1 hour, otherwise the meat tends to get over salted and mushy. To get beautiful grill marks, make sure your grill is really hot before adding the meat.