Grilled Chicken with Balsamic and Dijon Marinade
Balsamic and mustard marinade brings a balance of sweet, savory, and tart to the smoky grilled chicken. Make extra for dipping or for tossing with veggies.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Whisk together the vinegar, mustards, garlic, brown sugar, lemon juice, paprika, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and refrigerate for 1 hour. Can rest for 8 hours if preparing ahead of time.
- Heat grill to medium-high then add chicken. Cover and cook 20 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is done. While it's cooking, turn and baste it as needed.
- Serve warm and enjoy!