Green Chili Meatballs
If you love the taste of chilies, these Green Chili Meatballs are for you! Made with only five ingredients, these meatballs are game day ready.
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups crushed ritz crackers
- 1 can chopped green chilies
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF.
- In a frying pan, add the butter and heat over medium-high. Add the onion and cook until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes. Remove from pan and place in large bowl.
- To bowl add the ground beef, crushed crackers, green chilies and the egg. Mix using your hands or a wooden spoon. Shape into tablespoon size balls and place on a parchment-lined baking pan. Bake until done and no longer pink, about 20-25 minutes. Serve.
You can also use cheddar cheese crackers in this recipe. We love serving this as a game-day appetizer.