There's nothing more refreshing on a hot day than a big bowl of Greek Salad. This one is classic with cucumbers, tomatoes and olives.
- 2 cucumbers, sliced thinly
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 cup feta
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl combine the cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, black olives and red onion.
- In a small jar combine the lemon juice, olive oil, and oregano. Shake to combine. Pour over salad and toss. Sprinkle with feta and serve.
This salad is best served chilled, letting the cucumbers marinade in the dressing. If you love olives, experiment with different kinds in the salad.