Granola Stuffed Pears
Step aside baked apples, these Granola Stuffed Pears are where it's at! Baked to perfection, these pears are stuffed with a sweet granola mixture.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice mix
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup granola
- 3 pears, cut in half lengthwise and cored
- 1 cup apple cider
- Preheat your oven to 375ºF.
- Mix together the brown sugar, flour, butter, maple syrup, pumpkin spice mix, and salt in a bowl. Stir in the granola.
- Place pears in a baking dish and spoon granola mixture into the pears. Pour the apple cider around the pears and cover tightly with foil. Bake until tender, about 30 minutes. Remove foil and let bake 5 minutes more to crisp up topping.
We like to use Anjou pears for this recipe. Serve these pears with a dollop of whipped cream for a bit of indulgence.