Ginger and Rosemary Shrub
Have you ever taken a sip of a shrub cocktail before? This vinegar infused Ginger and Rosemary Shrub is sure to add a burst to your cocktail.
- 1 1-inch piece of ginger, sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 stalks rosemary, chopped
- 1 cup champagne vinegar
For 1 Cocktail
- 1 oz ginger rosemary shrub
- 1 oz gin
- club soda
- ginger and rosemary to garnish
- In a 2 pint jar, muddle together the ginger, sugar, and rosemary. Pour in the vinegar, cover, and shake to combine. Store in the fridge for 4 days, shaking a few times. Strain into a clean jar and discard solids. Serve or place in the fridge.
To Make 1 Cocktail
- In a cocktail shaker combine the shrub and gin and shake. Pour into a glass filled with ice and top with club soda. Garnish with ginger and rosemary.
This shrub can be kept in the fridge for 3 months. Make sure to use champagne vinegar for this recipe and not white-distilled.