There are two things I can't live without: affection, and food. This Valentine's Day, I hope my special someone combines the two and gifts me a food Valentine's Day card. These quirky cards include adorable graphics, food puns, and a section to write heartwarming notes.
You can find these adorable cards on Amazon. These cute Valentine's Day cards are perfect for foodies who appreciate a good pun. Oh, don't like your parents don't find those kinds of jokes punny! See which greeting card will make your loved one feel the love this Valentine's Day.
Food-Themed Valentine's Day Cards
1. Don't Forget You're Awesome Donut Themed Valentine's Day Cards for Kids to give to Friends & Classmates, Thirty (30) 3.5" x 5" Fill In Cards (Without Envelopes) by AmandaCreation
4. Funny Pancakes You Make My Heart Melt- Food Pun Blank Greeting Card, Happy Anniversary Love Boyfriend Girlfriend
This funny Valentine's Day is too cute! Every food truck enthusiast will enjoy this card.
It's cheesy, but it's so cute!
7. Wunderkid I Love You S'more Everyday, Funny Christmas Love Card Pun Her or Him (Individual, Blank inside)
Add a special note for your sweetheart! This card will make their day.
Who doesn't love taco humor?
9. The Best Card Company - 10 Assorted Valentine's Day Note Cards (4 x 5.12 Inch) - Boxed Valentine Cards, Bulk Set with Envelopes - Romantic Yummy Puns M5659VDG-B1x10
These cards are perfect for classroom Valentines.
10. Funny Pho Soup Love Card -"I'm Crazy Pho You" - Anniversary, Valentines or Birthday Card for Significant Other
I totally read this in Madonna's voice.