Eyeball Jello Shots
These Eyeball Jello Shots are sure to get your night started on a dark and spooky note! Filled with Malibu, these jello shots are so fun to eat!
- 24 half circle molds
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 24 blueberries
- 16 gelatin sheets
- 1 cup hot water
- blue food coloring
- 1 13.5-oz can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 2/3 cups Malibu coconut rum
- Grease your jello molds with a little bit of oil, wiping away the excess. Add one blueberry in each mold.
- Soak 4 gelatin sheets in cold water until softened, about 5 minutes. Transfer the gelatin sheets to 1 cup of hot water and stir to dissolve. Add blue food coloring to the mixture and stir. Pour equally between all of the molds and place in the fridge to set, about 1 hour.
- Once the blue jello is set, heat the coconut milk and sugar in a saucepan over medium-heat until steaming. Meanwhile soak the remaining gelatin sheets in cold water to soften, about 5 minutes. Transfer to the hot coconut milk and stir to dissolve. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, stir in the rum. Pour the jello into the molds evenly and place in the fridge to set, 4-5 hours or overnight. Serve.
Make sure the blue layer is fully set before adding the white layer. Serve these jiggly eye balls to your adult friends!