When I think of the really tough spots to clean in the house, the first one that comes to mind is the oven. The effectiveness of self-cleaning ovens is sketchy at best, but you can't let tough baked foods build up. Easy-Off Oven Cleaner is the best way to get grime out of your appliance.
Oven cleaners have a rep as being pretty heavy-duty chemicals, but Easy-Off is a great product that is deep cleaning and safe. Read on to learn how and where you should apply these top-notch cleaning supplies.
How to use Easy-Off Oven Cleaner
Easy-Off is true to its name, although there are some things to consider when you pick up a can of cleaner. Fortunately, they have some quality FAQs to scroll. Here are some of the most relevant tips:
- Specific products are intended for specific uses. Polishing stainless steel surfaces with the barbecue grill spray, or cleaning stove stops with the Heavy Duty Cleaner is likely to result in stains and discoloring.
- Easy-Off will stain linoleum, so it's recommended that you put newspaper down to prevent damage.
- This product is for use in cold ovens and on cooking grates that have been removed from the grill body.
- After cleaning and preheating you'll be able to use your fresh oven in just 15 minutes.
If you have even more specific questions about this product, check out the FAQs to get your answer. Then watch this video on how effective this stuff is.
Easy-Off is a best-seller for a reason. It works as few cleaning products do. Whether you want to use it as a disinfectant for daily spot cleaning, or you need a heavy-duty grime remover, there's an Easy spray for you.
Customer reviews rank these sprays as the favorites for cleaning your oven, stove, BBQ, and stainless steel.
Use It In the Oven:
- 4.6/5 stars with 1,000 reviews!
- Made with lye that eats away grease and leaves a clean oven in record time.
- Can clean some messes in 10 minutes or less.
- Is safe for the broiler pans.
- Can be used in gas, electric, and cold self-cleaning ovens.
- Formula is skin-sensitive, so no need for long gloves.
Use It on the Stove:
- 4.4/5 stars on 7,600 reviews.
- Multi-surface spray that can clean oven doors as well as cooktops.
- Non-aerosol multi-purpose cleaner for backsplash, counters, and microwaves.
- Rinsing is easy, just wipe it up with wet paper towels.
Use It to Clean the Grill:
- 4.3/5 stars with 500+ reviews.
- Can be used on a cast iron grill grate.
- Friendly for smokers too:
Get Streaks Out ff Stainless Steel:
- Removes streaks and fingerprints from stainless steel appliances and cookware.
- The solution is non-abrasive and scratch-free.
- Say goodbye to watermarks!