Cucumber Pico de Gallo
This fresh and crunchy salsa is quick to make and an easy way to get more veggies on your plate, perfect for when BBQ and burgers are vying to take it over.
- 2 cups cucumber, diced
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 tbs fresh dill, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 3 tbs freshly squeezed lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Toss together all ingredients but the lime juice. Pour over the lime juice and toss again. Taste, then add salt and pepper as desired.