Cranberry Pecan Cheese Ball
Make this elegant and colorful appetizer for your next dinner and your guests' mouths will be too full to thank you.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (About 8 oz)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cheeses and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add 1/4 cup chopped pecans and 1/4 cup dried cranberries. Continue mixing until well combined.
- Remove mixture from bow and shape into a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- On a large plate or cutting board, spread out remaining chopped pecans, cranberries, and parsley. Roll chilled cheese ball over mixture to evenly coat.
- Serve, or cover and return to fridge until ready to serve. Can be stored overnight.