This recipe was provided in partnership with RecipeLion.
Sometimes you want a cookie with a little more 'oomph!' and lucky for you, these Cowpoke Cookies do just that.
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray, or lay down parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, chocolate chips, oats, coconut, and pecans with a wooden spoon.
- In a second bowl, mix together sugars, butter, eggs, vanilla, salt, baking powder, and baking soda until well combined.
- Stir the wet mixture into the dry mixture.
- For each cookie, drop 1/4 cup of dough onto cookie sheet with about 3 inches between each.
- Bake 17-20 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and move to a rack to cool.