Citrus Beer Sangria
This tasty beer sangria uses in-season citrus fruit to make a splendid orange cocktail to keep you warm and comforted despite the cold.
- 3 clementine or mandarin oranges (Plus more for garnish)
- 1 lime (Plus more for garnish)
- 1 cup rye whiskey
- 1 cup apple cider
- 4 12 oz wheat beer, well chilled
- Wash and thinly slice the clementines and lime then transfer to a pitcher or large bowl. Cover with rye whiskey and apple cider, stirring to evenly combine and distribute the liquids. Let refrigerate at least 1 hour, up to 1 day.
- When ready to serve, add wheat beer either to large bowl, or to each glass individually after filling with 1/3 - 1/2 citrus blend.
- Garnish with fresh orange and lime slices, and enjoy!