Spice up your dessert with a big slice of our Cinnamon Pie. This creamy cinnamon filling is baked in a pie crust and topped with whipped cream.
- 1 vodka pie crust (recipe below)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Roll your pie crust out and place into your pie dish. Place in the fridge while you make the filling.
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese and packed brown sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, scraping the bowl after each addition. Add in the heavy whipping cream, flour, cinnamon, vanilla, salt, and ground nutmeg and stir until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the crust and bake until the center is set, about 35 minutes. Cool and chill completely. Serve with whipped cream or powdered sugar.
The pie is done when jiggled and the center is set but not completely firm. Take the pie out of the fridge about an hour before serving for the best texture.