Cinnamon Marshmallow Creme Pumpkin Cookies
Think of these Cinnamon Marshmallow Creme Pumpkin Cookies as a Fall-inspired whoopie pie, complete with a marshmallow creme.
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
For The Marshmallow Creme
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 7-oz jar marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 375ºF and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl beat the sugar, brown sugar, and butter, with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in the vanilla, pumpkin, and eggs until well incorporated. Slowly add in the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt until a dough forms.
- Drop cookie dough with a tablespoon onto the cookie sheets. Bake until cookies are golden brown on the bottom, about 10 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
For The Cinnamon Marshmallow Creme
- In a large bowl whip together the cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, cinnamon, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy. Frost one cookie and sandwich with another. Repeat with all remaining cookies.
Make sure all of your butter and cream cheese is softened before starting this recipe. Keep the cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.