Chocolate Malt Cake
Are you a fan of chocolate malts? Us too! Our Chocolate Malt Cake is so easy to make, it's practically made in a matter of minutes.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 cup malted milk powder
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 6 oz heavy whipping cream
- 6 oz chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF and spray a 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl stir together the chocolate cake mix and malted milk powder. Add in the water, vegetable oil, and eggs and mix with an electric mix for 2 minutes.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, prepare the ganache by microwaving the heavy cream until warm but not boiling. Add in the chocolate and whisk until smooth and thick. Pour over cake and let set. Serve.
Add 1/2 cup chopped whoppers into the batter if desired! If the ganache seems too thin, wait a few minutes before pouring over the cake.