Chocolate Fudge Bundt Cake
Doctor up your chocolate cake mix into this delicious and delectable Chocolate Fudge Bundt Cake. A secret ingredient makes this cake so creamy!
- 1 15.25-oz chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 5.9-oz instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF and spray a bundt-pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, eggs, chocolate milk, and chocolate chips and stir until combined. Pour into the bundt pan and smooth.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 55-60 minutes. Cool cake 2 hours before removing from pan.
For The Chocolate Ganache
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the heavy whipping cream until warm and steaming. Stir in the chocolate chips and stir with a whisk until a thickened chocolate sauce forms. Pour over cake.
This cake makes a great gift to give to friends. We recommend using whole milk chocolate milk for this recipe.