Chicken Spaghetti with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Looking for a weeknight meal? What could be better than Chicken Spaghetti with Sun-Dried Tomatoes? We can't really think of anything else!
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, add the spaghetti and cook according to package. Reserve 1 cup of pasta water and drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium-high. Rub the chicken with 2 Tbsp of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add to the pan and cook until done and juices run clear, about 6-7 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and let rest 5 minutes.
- To the skillet add the remaining olive oil along with the garlic and sun dried tomatoes. Cook 3 minutes on low. Add in the crushed red pepper flakes and 1/4 cup of the reserved water. Add in the spaghetti and toss to coat. Turn off heat.
- Meanwhile chop the chicken into bite-size pieces. Add to the skillet along with the parmesan, feta, and olives. Season and serve.
If you do not like spice, leave out the crushed red pepper flakes. Make sure to serve right away to enjoy warm.