Charcuterie is an old practice of turning fresh meats into preserved forms like Italian prosciutto or salami. The cured meats come piled on seasoned crackers or baguettes, which look great when tastefully presented on a special charcuterie board.
Charcuterie is a go-to appetizer for date nights, picnics, or entertaining guests. Since this is a food that's all about the pairings, the perfect charcuterie board gives you plenty of room to mix and match without any spillage. Like these here:
Best Charcuterie Boards
1. DRAGONN Natural Bamboo Cheese Board & Charcuterie Platter with 2 Ramekins and Hidden Drawer (DN-KW-BB02)
This board is solid: at 13''x13'', you can serve up your chorizo, pepperoni, or pate with tons of space for all the other accompaniments. Two small bowls hold your jams, honey, hummus, or soft cheeses. And, there is a pull-out drawer for your knives.
2. ABELL Cheese Platter and Knife Set, Acacia Charcuterie Boards Platter Serving Tray with Double Side Marble Slab for Housewarming Party Thanksgiving Birthday Wedding Gifts
This one is a deli on the go. The ABELL board turns drawer space into serving plates. Another plus: it's reversible. One side has a marble slab to class up your cheese plate, but both sides have troughs to keep your condiments neat.
3. Juvale Cheese Board and Knife Set, Bamboo Appetizer Board & 4 Stainless Steel Utensils, Swivel Storage Tools Stored Neatly Inside, 10.2" in Diameter
A picnic board if there ever was one. The Juvale board is compact, but it comes with tools to cut up all your hard cheeses, from manchego, down to gouda. There is just enough room for dried apricots, pecans, or whatever looks good at the grocery store.
4. 12 x 8 Inch 4 Pack Black Slate Cheese Board Natural Slate Charcuterie Boards for Kitchen Dining, Party, Entertainment, MONKEY SUN Slate Placemats Slate Serving Tray for Cake, Fruit, Meat Boards Coaster
These slate boards come in a 4-pack because sometimes soft cheeses like mozzarella or gouda will eventually smudge. But, if you're searching for a different look for your holiday party appetizer, this is a cool option that can even be labeled with chalk.
Does your Patriots follower love parmesan? Is a WFT fan hogging the Havarti? Could-they-go-all-the-way for some goat cheese? Serving on a customizable game day charcuterie board might be the only superstition that works 100% of the time.
6. John Boos Block R02 Maple Wood Edge Grain Reversible Cutting Board, 24 Inches x 18 Inches x 1.5 Inches
If you make your own charcuterie, then chances are you know how suave it feels to serve up new recipes on a Boos. Olive oil, cherry tomatoes, blue cheese-- it doesn't matter. It takes a lot of prep time to stain a Boos Block.