[dropcap]W[/dropcap]e've all been there before. You wake up on a Saturday morning and reach for your favorite bowl and favorite box of cereal. You pour a whopping amount of cereal with just the right amount of milk only to be disappointed. Your cereal is stale! As someone who buys cereal on a rare occasion because it gets stale so fast, it can be quite annoying.
Cereal is one of the easiest, quickest meals in the morning, but it is difficult to make it stay fresh for a long time. Fortunately, an airtight cereal container is the answer to the stale cereal woes. Cereal containers feature an airtight seal that helps keep your favorite cereal fresh.
No more rolling down the airy plastic bag your cereal comes in and hoping that your cereal stays fresh. Plastic cereal containers also make your kitchen storage look nice and neat. The clear plastic also allows you to see how much cereal you have left as well. Check out these five cereal container storage sets from Amazon.
Best Cereal Containers
1. 4 Pack Airtight Cereal & Dry Food Storage Container - BPA Free Plastic Kitchen and Pantry Organization Canisters for, Flour, Sugar, Rice, Nuts, Snacks, Pet Food & More (4L, 16.9 Cup, 135.5 Ounce
This four-piece food storage container set will look great on your countertop, pantry shelves, and cabinets without taking up too much space. If you are like me, you store cereal on top of the fridge. Now, you can neatly organize your cabinet and pantry for a more cohesive look. You won't have to worry about your favorite brand of cereal and dry goods going stale the next day. The locking lids keep moisture out and freshness in.
2. Cereal Containers Storage Set, Airtight Food Storage Containers, Kitchen & Pantry Organization, 8 Labels, Spoon Set & Pen, Great for Flour - BPA-Free Dispenser Keepers (135.2oz) - Chef's Path (4)
Say goodbye to stale cereal and say hello to a fresher breakfast. These 4-piece BPA-free food storage canisters include a silicone seal and 4-sided locking lids. You get a 4-piece measuring spoon set along with a chalkboard marker and labels so that you can label all of your pantry goods.
This seller has a buyer's satisfaction guarantee. If you don't love these containers, they will give you your money back.
3. DWËLLZA KITCHEN Cereal Containers Storage Set - Cereal Dispenser Airtight Food Storage Container BPA-Free 4 Pc(135.2oz) Pantry Organization and Storage, 8 Labels 1 Marker, Canister for Sugar & Flour
If you live in a house with constant commotion, glass containers to store your cereal may not be safe or ideal. This plastic four-piece cereal dispenser set features a flip-top, so it is easy pouring for you and the kids. Unlike cereal boxes that have wide openings, these storage bins have a pour spout, so no pesky messes! Along with these cereal storage containers, you get eight complimentary chalkboard labels and a chalkboard marker, letting you organize your pantry more efficiently.
These airtight lids are stackable, so you can optimize the space on your countertops. Your granola, rice, pasta, and pet food stays fresher longer with the silicone seal. They are dishwasher safe, so clean-up is easy!
4. Rubbermaid Brilliance Pantry Airtight Food Storage Container, BPA-Free Plastic
This Rubbermaid cereal keeper keeps your cereal fresh and your pantry organized. You can't beat that! You can store up to 19.9 cups of your favorite cereal in this dry food dispenser. The snapping lid is leak-proof and preserves the freshness of your cereal while preventing water or pantry pests from entering inside.
5. Vtopmart Airtight Food Storage Containers 12 Pieces 1.5qt / 1.6L- Plastic BPA Free Kitchen Pantry Storage Containers for Sugar, Flour and Baking Supplies - Dishwasher Safe - Include 24 Labels, Blue
If you are tired of your cereal and other dry kitchen food getting stale after just buying it, then you need this 12-piece storage set. This set is perfect for a kitchen pantry makeover. The side locking lids are designed with a silicone gasket, so your food stays fresh while your pantry looks neat and organized. You get 24 labels, so you never have to confuse your salt with your sugar!