This recipe was provided in partnership with RecipeLion.
Buckaroo Snack Dip
Buckaroo Snack Dip is your quick answer to company stopping by unannounced, that midnight craving for a creamy dip, and even tailgates.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 pound turkey sausage, browned and drained
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 15-ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 13x9 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, mozzarella, turkey sausage, beans, onions, corn, and tomatoes.
- Pour mixture into the baking dish and spread evenly. Top with shredded Mexican cheese.
- Bake in oven until the dish is bubbly and the top begins to brown, between 5 and 10 minutes depending on your oven shelves and heat.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.