Brownie Batter Truffles
These Brownie Batter Truffles taste just like the real deal! Get a taste of brownie batter without having to lick the spoon.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate, melted
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- powdered sugar
- In a large bowl combine the flour, cocoa powder, salt, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Stir in melted chocolate, vanilla and melted butter until a thick batter forms. Chill in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and roll batter into 24 balls. Roll in powdered sugar and chill until ready to serve.
If it seems that the powdered sugar has soaked into the chocolate, roll the truffles in an extra layer of powdered sugar right before serving. You can also roll these in cocoa powder for an extra chocolate punch.