Blueberry Scones Topped with Glaze
Weekend mornings deserve something special to munch on like these sweet Blueberry Scones Topped with Glaze. So delicious!
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 Tbsp butter, cut into cubes
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
For The Glaze
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 375ºF. Spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or your hands until the mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl whisk together the eggs and milk. Add the the dry ingredients and mix until moistened. Add in blueberries and pat into 2 large circles on your baking sheets. Cut each circle into 8 wedges and spread out a little bit. Bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- While the scones are baking, make the glaze by whisking together the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract. Drizzle the glaze on the scones right before serving.
If you would like your scones to be flaky on all sides, separate your scones into individual wedges, about 2-inches apart before baking. We like to serve these scones warm.