Blueberry Oatmeal Casserole
This baked oatmeal is easy to make for a crowd. It's perfect to make ahead for weekday meal prep, or to have ready for brunch with friends.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups milk (Go wild here, use any time you'd like)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen (Plus more for garnish)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375 F and lightly grease a 2 quart baking dish. Pour about half the berries into the bottom of the baking dish, then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, butter, vanilla, and honey. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine oats, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour the oat mixture over the berries. Then pour the milk over the oats. Pour the remaining berries on the very top.
- Bake until the oats have absorbed all the liquid, about 40 to 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest 10 to 15 minutes to set. Serve warm, with a dollop of yogurt or some fresh blueberries, and enjoy!