Bloody Mary Kombucha Cocktail
A little bubbly and savory, this Bloody Mary Kombucha Cocktail is going to become a regular staple for your Sunday brunch.
- lemon pepper
- 1 lime
- 4 oz vodka
- 6 oz ginger kombucha
- 8 oz tomato juice
- 3-4 dashes hot sauce
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- pickles, onions, red peppers for garnish
For the Glass
- Place a bit of the lemon pepper on a small plate. Cut the lime in half and set aside one half. Cut the other lime in half and rub the lime on two glasses. Dip the glass into the lemon pepper until the glass edge is coated. Set aside.
For the Drink
- Fill a cocktail shaker about 1/3 full with ice cubes. Squeeze the remaining lime into the cocktail shaker. Add vodka, ginger kombucha, tomato juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Stir until combined.
- Pour the Bloody Mary into both glasses, adding additional ice if necessary. Garnish with pickles, pickled onions, celery, olives and even roasted red peppers. Serve.
You can also serve this without the vodka for a tasty breakfast drink. You can find kombucha in the cooler beverage section in your grocery store.