Bloody Mary Infused Vodka
Love Bloody Marys? You'll go head-over-heels for this Bloody Mary Infused Vodka! Vodka infused with tomato, garlic, and pepper.
- 3 cups vodka
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 stalk celery, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeño, halved
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp whole black peppercorns
To Make Bloody Mary Shots
- 1 oz tomato juice
- In a large mason jar add the vodka, grape tomatoes, celery, jalapeño, garlic, and peppercorns. Cover tightly and shake to combine. Chill in the fridge for one week.
- Strain the vodka and place into a clean jar. Store in the fridge.
To Make A Bloody Mary Shot
- In a shot glass add 1 oz of tomato juice and 1 oz Bloody Mary Vodka. Serve.
This vodka can be kept up to 3 months in the fridge. Make a whole tray of shots for your friends.