[dropcap]I[/dropcap]f nesting all winter has you wanting to scrub out every corner of your crib, then the right cleaning tools are crucial. Grab the best broom you have, and if you can't think of which one that is, then consider some of the ones on this list.
1. Chouqing Dust Pan and Broom, Self-Cleaning with Dustpan Teeth, Ideal for Pet Hair Home Use, Super Long Handle Upright Stand Up Broom and Dustpan Set (Gray & Orange)
The broom head features unflagged semi-stiff bristles, which means the ends of each strand don't stick together when pushed through something wet or greasy. This way, the broom bristles move through the toothed dustpan with ease, like a self-cleaning push broom.
2. SWOPT Premium Multi-Surface Angle Broom - 48" Comfort Grip Wooden Handle - EVA Foam Comfort Grip Provides Stability & Comfort - Handle Interchangeable with All SWOPT
The soft rubber broom handle offers good grips and looks like a deep cleaning luxury. Best is that the SWOPT is a whole sweep set: the wood handle has an adjustment that adds capabilities to the cleaning tool.
3. INVOSON Magnetic Broom and Dustpan Set Cleans with Adjustable 53" Long Handle for Home Room Kitchen Office Lobby Floor Use Upright Stand Up Broom Dustpan Combo - Magnetic Automatic Buckle
Soft bristles that look like synthetic horsehair offer a high-quality clean-up for fine dust on hardwood floors. The precision angle broom head helps you hit the hard-to-reach areas, only to be outdone by the magnetic buckle stand that stashes it all away.
4. FURemover Broom, Pet Hair Removal Tool with Squeegee & Telescoping Handle That Extends from 3-5', Black & Yellow
This one is more like a heavy-duty pet hair rake rather than an indoor or outdoor broom. Rubber bristles work great on carpet if you've got pets and such. Plus: a multi-use squeegee edge for windows & glass.
5. WISPsystem Best 90 Degree Angle One Handed Broom with Dustpan and Telescoping Handle with Bristle Seal Technology, Blue
A swivel head that cleans at a straight 90-degree angle? Be still my beating Virgo heart.
Bona is more of a dust mop, so it isn't great for outdoor use or carpeted floors. But, they offer a line of non-toxic cleaning products that make hardwood floors look natural as if they were back in the woods.
7. Bissell Natural Sweep Carpet and Floor Sweeper with Dual Rotating System and 2 Corner Edge Brushes, 92N0A, Silver
Bissell is a classic for sweeping up your own carpets or remembering when you had to help your grandparents do theirs. This ol' reliable hand push machine isn't a Dyson vacuum cleaner, but the durability of the brand demands some respect.